Elin’s spiral systems are the ideal solution for continuous processing of food products in large capacities, due to the spiral travel that the products make within a climatically controlled chamber. They can be used for any of the applications below:
- Freezing IQF (Individually Quick Frozen)
- Cooling in ambient temperature
- Dehydration – Drying
Elin’s spiral systems are uniquely designed to respond to the specific demands of each product. They are used to process a variety of products such as meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, pastry products etc. Elin’s spiral systems are famous for their reliability, the quality of construction but also their robust design. There are solutions with a single or double rotating drum and they come in many arrangements so that they can easily be incorporated in any production unit.
Elin’s spiral systems are characterized by the following:
- Unique horizontal air flow
- High efficiency, quality, better end product and shorter freezing time.
- Safe programs for food products which could not be achieved with a conventional freezing room.
- Fully automated processing which increases the production capacity up to 60%, saves energy and eliminates labor cost.
The results of the above are:
- Fast refrigeration and freezing. The process is complete within 10 to 60 minutes in contrary to a conventional freezing room which would require 6 to 8 hours.
- Flexible application for continuous production
Capability for customized solutions